These are the top 22 questions to ask at the end of your next job interview
Most interviews end the same way. The interviewer will ask the candidate if they have any questions for them before the interview is wrapped up.
As a hiring manager who has hired hundreds of people in my career, I would ask this question every single time.
What are some of the best questions to ask at the end of your interview?
1. Can you tell me a little about the team that I would be working with?
2. What are some of the most significant projects that I would be working on?
3. What do you expect to be accomplished in this position in the next 30 days? 60 days?
4. Are there opportunities for a promotion with this position? What do they look like?
5. Will I be working with other parts of the company on a daily basis?
6. What does a typical day look like in this position?
SWIPE UP TO READ MORE!
Discover more from yourmoneygeek.com