The Versatile Blogger Award
I’m excited to announce that I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Financial Health and Wealth.
It is such an honor to be nominated for this award and to be listed next to other great bloggers and financial experts.
Make sure you check out Financial Health and Wealth ’s website and Twitter page! He has some great content you can’t miss.
Thank you Financial Health and Wealth!
What is it?
The Versatile Blogger Award recognizes bloggers for the uniqueness in their writing and the dedication that’s shown in each post.
If you are nominated for the award, you’ve won the award.
Here are the rules
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their site.
- Select up to 15 blogs/bloggers that you follow and enjoy reading.
- Nominate those blogs for the award.
- And finally, tell the person that nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My list of nominations
- Winning Personal Finance
- Personal Finance for Beginners
- Melissa Blevins
- The Financial Journey Man
- Real Money Robert
- Ninja Budgeter
- Dads Making Sense
- Method to You Money
- Bunchy The Budgeteer
Things about me
- I have a beautiful wife and 2 kids.
- I love to adopt rescue animals.
- I am a real Star Wars geek.
- I “gasp” think it’s okay to buy a latte.
- I don’t like Ryan Seacrest on Live. I thought I was okay with it but I’m really not.
- When I’m not blogging, I enjoy raising chickens and tending to my orchard.
- My favorite color is chrome.
Thanks again to the Financial Health and Wealth. I’m excited to hear from my fellow nominees!