This Post is a little different format than you may be familiar with. To help you save money on holiday shopping and Black Friday deals I searched out coupon codes to help you save up to 30% or more. You will find the codes throughout the post.
How To Save Up To 30% Or More
On Christmas Presents
Can you believe the holidays are almost here? It seems like summer was just yesterday.
With the holidays vastly approaching, the thought of holiday shopping may make you feel anxious. Well, not to worry. This year you can tackle your holiday shopping with confidence and finesse.
If you need to stick to a strict budget this season, here are a few ways to save money on holiday shopping.
Two Ways To Save On Christmas Presents
- Start early: The earlier you start, the better. Starting early helps you budget throughout the year for your holiday haul. It’s stressful trying to purchase all of your holiday must-haves at once. So, take it upon yourself and start shopping today. Your future holiday shopper will thank you!
- Compare prices: Retailers may have different prices for the same item. Shop all of your favorite stores to find the best price. Try these comparison search engines to help you find the best price and save money. My favorite is Google Shopping.
- Get creative: Some of the best gifts I’ve ever received were handmade or personalized. You don’t have to break the bank to purchase a gift someone will love. Get creative and try making something of your own.
- Save for expensive items: If you have a few expensive items on your list, try saving in advance. Set extra money aside each week. This will help lessen the blow when it comes time to purchase the item.
- Make a list of everything you need: Have you ever been to the grocery store without a shopping list? Did you end up purchasing a bunch of items you didn’t need? Most likely you did. Treat holiday shopping the same way. A holiday shopping list will help you stay on task and only purchase the items you truly need.
- Create a budget: Just like making a shopping list, you should create a budget to help keep your holiday shopping on track. If you don’t create a budget, you may end up spending way more than you anticipated. So, develop a fair budget and stick to it. You may want to leave some wiggle room for unexpected expenses.
- Try discount gift cards: Gift cards may not have sentimental value but they are a great way to save money. Cardpool and Gift Card Granny are great sites to help you find gift cards at discounted prices.
- Donate to charity: Maybe you want to forgo holiday shopping altogether. Ask your friends and family if they would be willing to donate to charity instead of exchanging gifts. This is a sure fire way to stick to a budget and you’re helping your favorite cause as a result. What could be better?
- Make a plan for paying off your credit cards or any holiday debt. Things happen and you may go over budget. If that’s the case, make a plan for repayment in advance. The more prepared you are, the better.
- Use cash-back shopping sites: Sites like ibotta, Ebates, and Shopkick give you cash back for shopping through their site. If you’re already going to purchase an item, why not get extra cash for it?
- Avoid impulse purchases: It can be tempting to purchase something on a whim but try to hold back. If it’s not on your holiday list, make sure you compare prices before making the purchase.
- Wait until the holidays are over to start shopping for gifts: This may seem silly but there are a lot of sales after the holidays. This is a great time to buy gifts for next year or even decorations. Ask your friends and family if they would be willing to wait until after the holidays to exchange presents.
There are plenty of ways to save on your holiday shopping. Get creative and be proactive about your shopping efforts!
I tried to include discount codes for popular stores, if you have particular store you like to visit let me know and I will try to find a discount code for you.
How to make money fast! Learn 7 real legitimate ways to make money online and offline today. Quick, fast and in a hurry. No Surveys!