All About Your Money Geek
If you are looking for a judgment-free place to learn unique ways to save or make money, you will fit right in at Your Money Geek!
At Your Money Geek, we are all about having fun and helping you reach your financial goals. Whether you’re trying to pay down debt, save more money for retirement, deal with an unexpected emergency, or you just need some extra cash to enjoy the good things in life, you’ve come to the right place!
Here you will find eight types of posts:
- Unique budget hacks and ways to save money
- Creative ways to increase your income and make money
- How to grow your money and invest
- Handcrafted advice and tips to save for retirement and reach FIRE (Financial Independence Retire Early)
- Strategies to protect your money and make better financial decisions
- Success Stories where we speak with successful leaders in entertainment, finance, writing, and business
- Family and Lifestyle
- The latest on geek culture, such as video games, movies, tech, and entertainment
Who is Your Money Geek?
Out in the real world, my name is Michael Dinich. I have worked in the personal finance industry since 1999, where I helped families plan for retirement, reduce taxes, eliminate unnecessary expenses, and plan their estates. I have seen what advice works and what advice fails. While some advice works for certain people, it might not work for others. Take the time to read some articles and figure out what works for you!
I live in rural PA with my wife, two children, and too many animals. I am serial side hustler, and besides blogging, I am attempting to live the “green’ life as a hobby farmer.
I would love for you to follow me on social media, where I share unique tips and tricks to save and make money. Also, make sure to sign up for our newsletter where you will get great information delivered straight to your inbox!
Ready to be Financially Awesome?
Join our email list to get the truth behind all things finance and get the latest blog posts sent straight to your inbox.