All About Your Money Geek
If you are looking for a judgment free place to learn unique ways to save or make money, you will fit right in here.
At Your Money Geek, we are all about having fun and helping you reach your financial goals. Whether you’re trying to pay down debt, save more money for retirement, or need some extra cash for an unexpected emergency or to enjoy the good things in life.
Here you will find 5 types of posts
• Unique ways to save or make more money
• Inspirational success stories of people doing amazing things to help motivate you on your journey
• Posts that are written to address some of the confusion and misinformation in the personal finance community and blogosphere.
• Reader questions: do you have a burning question you want answered? Send me your questions and I will turn them into a 5-minute financial feature.
• Geeky finance and pop culture mash-ups because who says money must be all business suits and stuffed shirts. (Let’s make finance fun!)
Who is Your Money Geek?
Out in the real world, my name is Michael Dinich. I have worked in the personal finance industry since 1999, where I help families plan for retirement, reduce taxes, eliminate unnecessary expenses and plan their estates. I have seen what advice works, what advice fails and that while some advice works for some people it may not work for everyone.
I have been quoted in MSN, CNBC, The Street, Yahoo Finance and more. For a full listing of my media appearances please check out my press page.
I live in rural PA with my wife, two children and too many animals. I am serial side hustler, and besides blogging, I am attempting to live the “green’ life as a hobby farmer.
I would love for you to follow me on social media where I share unique tips and tricks to save and make money. Also, make sure to sign up for our newsletter where you will get great information delivered straight to your inbox.